Do you know much about the Bible? If not, that’s ok.
Here's a bit of information to get you started.
The Bible is the inspired (God-breathed) word of God. According to Peter, an Apostle and an inspired writer, it contains “All things pertaining to life and Godliness.”
Here's just a few facts about the Bible:
- It spans more than 4,000 years of history
- It contains 66 books—39 in the Old Testament, 27 in the New Testament that all work in perfect harmony
- It's the God-breathed work of more than 40 authors
- It has some of the earliest and most voluminous verifiable manuscripts available as validation of its authenticity
- It contains only a fraction of what Jesus did on earth—only that which helps us believe who He says He is—the “King of Kings and Lord of Lords” according to the Apostle Paul.
The Bible shows us the mind of God and how we, in spite of our sin, can enjoy justification and salvation thanks to Jesus His son.
We invite you to come and learn God's Word revealed in this amazing collection of inspired words called the Bible.